[NEohioPAL] Writing retreat: Give yourself the gift of finishing

Brandi Larsen b at brandilarsen.com
Wed Jul 31 14:44:46 PDT 2019

Brandi Larsen gives women the chance to complete their writing projects. Join Brandi at the Finishers’ Club for Women Retreat on September 22, in Lakewood.

Larsen designed the Finishers’ Club retreat to give women the time, space, and community to get their project off their to-do list and into the world. For $150, participants will gather in a retreat house next to the lake. Prices increase Aug 1.

“Too many of us have started projects that we never find time to finish. The single-day retreat gives us enough space to get into a retreat mindset and do the work, and is still manageable for women who have trouble finding the time for themselves,” Larsen said.

Larsen draws on over two decades of journalism and publishing experience to lead creative exercises and coach attendees on how to meet their goals of finishing projects like plays, articles, essays, short stories, speeches, book chapters, scripts, and agent/editor pitch letters.

Participants may also choose to come early and stay overnight, starting on Saturday September 21.

Scholarships are available.

“I’m most excited about the community who will come together. It’s transformative to sit beside women working as hard as you to turn a dream into reality. I’m offering scholarships because, whether you think you can afford it or not, I believe that the world needs your work.”

Claim your place here: https://brandilarsen.com/opportunities/finishers-club-for-women.

Brandi Larsen is a writer, speaker, and coach. She’s helped create New York Times bestsellers, earned Emmy nominations, and spoken at Harvard Business School, Book Expo America, and the Writer’s Digest Annual Conference, among others. Brandi is passionate about helping her community and sits on the Board of Literary Cleveland.

--
Brandi Larsen.
Creative coaching, speaking, writing circles, and retreats.
b at brandilarsen.com
216.206.7466.
BrandiLarsen.com