[NEohioPAL] "Friday Night Mics" - Open Mic in North Olmsted

Laura Simna laura.simna at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 13:02:58 PDT 2019

*Call for Performers!*
*"Friday Night Mics" - a night of local talent under the lights*

The North Olmsted Arts Commission is seeking performers for our Open Mic
Night on the new Springvale Pavilion at the Springvale Golf Course in North
Olmsted.  Hosted by Jason Patrick Meyers, this free, all-ages event is
on *Friday,
September 6th from 7:30 - 10:00*.  There will be a light refreshments
provided, as well as a cash bar.  We are looking for performers of all
kinds - musicians, poets, storytellers, etc.

For more information, or to apply to perform, please visit
https://forms.gle/t3AFYeLWEaJnYWHB7
<https://forms.gle/t3AFYeLWEaJnYWHB7?fbclid=IwAR0x2YsUrf5-x-3l8zuDbYibq8HE0FHkNnqEunHaJC5vGrxfcsHbvioVTAo>

Please use the contact info in the application form if you have any
questions, do not reply to this email.

The Facebook event page can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1128836133966924/