[NEohioPAL] FILMMAKING CLASSES FOR KIDS AND TEENS IN LAKEWOOD!

Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 10:51:41 PDT 2019

*Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy* is a unique concept in after school
programming.

Founded and taught by award winning film and TV producers, LYFA is a
*NONPROFIT* dedicated to offering a safe, structured environment where
aspiring young artists, ages 10-17, can learn the basics of filmmaking,
meet new friends, have fun and feel comfortable.

*We are now enrolling for our 8 WEEK FILM SCHOOL & 2 WEEK SUMMER FILMMAKING
CAMP! *
LYFA's eight week program is designed to give your child a crash course in
how to create professional movies from start to finish. From screenwriting
to lighting and sound, to camera work to editing, LYFA's award winning
instructors will guide your child through the creative process and onto a
journey of artistic expression using the cinematic arts ending in the class
writing, directing and editing an professional scene for their reel!
Check out the latest short created by the Spring 8 Week Class:
https://youtu.be/ns62xs-UliY

*CLASSES ARE LIMITED TO 10 STUDENTS PER 8 WEEK SESSION. ENROLL TODAY AT*:
https://www.lakewoodyfa.com/classes