[NEohioPAL] FINAL WEEKEND for SMOKEFALL by Seat of the Pants Productions

Craig Joseph craigjose at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 18:47:44 PDT 2019

Don't miss your chance to catch the final weekend of Noah Haidle's
SMOKEFALL, presented by Seat of the Pants Productions at Ensemble Theatre
in Cleveland Heights. Only three shows remain - Friday and Saturday
evenings (August 9th and 10th) at 8 PM and Sunday afternoon (August 11th)
at 2 PM.

Tickets are $20 and can be purchased at smokefall.eventbrite.com.

Here's what audiences are saying after he first weekend:

"Thank you for sharing so much truth and beauty with us at a time we really
need it."

"So often theater is a salve to what ails us and, for me, today was no
exception....it made me laugh and cry and laugh and cry some more and I
left feeling better about the world."

"It was incredible. I'm still digesting it all, and suspect I will be for
quite a while."

"Thank you for your gift tonight ... this is an exceptional piece of
theatre."

".....a beautiful piece of storytelling, intricately woven and gradually
revealed."