[NEohioPAL] Volunteers Needed

Kristina Michelle SnowKrissy at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 07:05:46 PDT 2019

Are you a film student looking to learn more about the industry and make new contacts?

An actor wanting to meet more filmmakers?

Want to take part in a fun event while supporting indie film?

We could use your help. We are looking for a couple more reliable festival volunteers Aug. 8-11 in Mentor. Whether you want to work one day or all four, we'd love to hear from you.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Instead, contact Kristina at kristina(at)worldeonline(dot)com or 440-308-4595.