[NEohioPAL] Short film locations

Anthony Tucker tucksvision at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 08:32:42 PDT 2019

Hey,

I’m in search of 2 locations or one locations that can provide both a
garage and a house. I say this incase you allow me in your garage but not
your house. Majority of filming would take place in the garage with some
exterior street scenes. The use of the house would be a office room/bedroom
connecting to a hall that leads into the living room.

Location preferred around Cleveland area.  Filming dates will be as
permitted by you (location owner) and around actors/crew schedules. I do
have dates picked out and can discuss them with you. Send me a email if
interested in helping out.

Thank you,

Anthony Tucker Jr.

tucksvision at gmail.com