[NEohioPAL] ENSEMBLE THEATRE 2019-2020 SEASON!

Volunteer Ensemble volunteer at ensemble-theatre.org
Thu Aug 8 08:30:13 PDT 2019

[image: image.png]
Ensemble is EXCITED to embark on its groundbreaking 4oth Season! Amazing
scripts by national and local playwrights! World, Regional, Northeast Ohio
&  Premieres!

Some of the most talented local actors and directors filling our *MainStage*
and *Playground *stages!
*Amazing *Theatre! The productions that our audiences in Cleveland, and
beyond, have come to expect from Ensemble Theatre!
We are excited to announce our *2019-2020* Season”Making *H**ER* Stories”

*Women Directors, Women Playwrights, Women Leads.*
Cleveland Artists.

*Opening our **season on September 6th!*
[image: image.png]

*Visit our website for the full season announcement!*

http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/20192020-season

*Are you interested in becoming a volunteer at Ensemble Theatre? Join today
by emailing the following information to volunteer at ensemble-theatre.org
<volunteer at ensemble-theatre.org>. We will add you to our usher mailing
list, and you will receive updates for shows and volunteer opportunities as
the season progresses!*

*Name*
*Phone number*
*Email*
*Interested in: Ushering, Front of House and Concessions, Additional
Theatre Volunteer Work*

--
*Volunteer*
volunteer at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
www.ensembletheatrecle.org