[NEohioPAL] Free admission to Life(prov) Improv Comedy Show!

Kelly MJ Devus kellymjandrews at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 22:24:49 PDT 2019

This fun, improv comedy show will showcase the talents of the students enrolled in Life(prov), a summer course teaching members the skill of theatrical improv and how to use it in our daily lives. Featuring special guests Improv 841 from Orrville Community Theatre, this show is anything but scripted. The only thing we can guarantee is that this will not go to plan.

 It will take place at Puffenberger Auditorium, at Northwest High School, 8580 Erie Ave N, Canal Fulton, OH 44614, Door F, on August 9 & 10 at 7:30pm.

Admission is FREE, concessions will be available provided by Pizza Hut in Canal Fulton, and audience participation is encouraged!

Join us tonight and tomorrow night for an evening of family friendly fun, contagious laughter, and hilarious improv!

 For more information, please visit www.canalfultonplayers.net.

This event is sponsored by Arts In Stark, The Canal Fulton Players, Pizza Hut in Canal Fulton, and Mike King of Whipple Auction and Realty.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10