[NEohioPAL] Free Dance Classes - Dance Arts' Open House This Saturday!

Regina Pietraroia danceartsbyregina at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 06:52:59 PDT 2019

Find out what makes Dance Arts such a wonderful place for young dancers to
learn and grow!

You are invited to join us in North Royalton at our 4th *Annual Open House,
Saturday, August 17th, from noon to 3:00*. Stop by to enjoy refreshments,
tour our beautiful studios (including our fabulous sprung marley floor),
meet the instructors, and NEW this year we also have free sample classes
open to dancers ages 3-8! This is a perfect time to get registered for fall
classes.

Free! Sample classes:
Preschool Dance (ages 3-5) - 1:30-2:00
Beginning Ballet (ages 6-8) - 2:00-2:30

And remember, you can view our full schedule, read class descriptions, and
more, anytime at our website: www.danceartsbyregina.com

Let's Dance!

*Regina Pietraroia*
*Artistic Director**, Dance Arts by Regina*
*North Royalton: *10670 Royalton Road | N Royalton, OH 44133 | 440-230-9018
*Cleveland/Studio 11: *2337 W. 11th Street | Cleveland, OH 44113
www.danceartsbyregina.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/danceartsbyregina> and Instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/danceartsbyregina>