[NEohioPAL] Beachwood Community Theater announces auditions for Matilda, The Musical

Jill Koslen-Freireich jillfrei521 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 14:55:27 PDT 2019

Beachwood Community
2700 Richmond Rd. Phone: 216-292-1970
Email: Jill.Koslen-freireich at beachwoodohio.com

8/13/19
For Immediate Release
Contact: Jill Koslen-Freireich

Beachwood Community Theater
Announces Auditions for
Roald Dahl’s

Matilda, The Musical
Monday, Sept. 9, 7pm – 9pm Grades 3 &; 4
Tuesday Sept. 10,7pm – 9:30 pm Grades 5 & Up
Wed. Sept. 11, 7pm – 9:30 pm Adults & Call Backs

All roles available

Beachwood, Ohio, Aug 13, 2019 - - The Beachwood Community
Theater announces auditions for the intergenerational production of
Matilda, The Musical. We are seeking adults, teens and students
                        grades 3 and up.
                *   All auditions are by appointment only and will be held
at*
* the Beachwood Middle School auditorium.*

Performances are scheduled for Nov. 23, 24, Dec. 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15

Please prepare a monologue from our website along with 32 bars of
a song. Remember to bring sheet music and a current head shot.
Audition Monologues are available at www.beachwoodohio.com

For more information or to schedule your audition appointment, contact Jill
Koslen-Freireich at Jill.koslen-freireich at beachwoodohio.com