[NEohioPAL] Cold read, Meisner, monologues and college prep classes

Barbara Stitzer barb at barbstitzer.com
Mon Aug 19 06:02:25 PDT 2019

Actor’s Conservatory Ohio Is currently accepting adult, teen and child
students for the fall semester. We offer small, Meisner based classes and
private sessions that are getting results for our students.

Email barb at barbstitzer.com or call 330.714.6261 for more information.

Who am I? I am a former SAG-AFTRA-Equity actor who trained directly with
Sanford Meisner on how to act and then how to teach acting. I have taught
the Meisner method for more than ten years on both coasts, and now Ohio. I
would love to have you join us!
--
All my best,

Barb