[NEohioPAL] Dancer call - ages 18+, all styles & levels

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 06:52:20 PDT 2019

CALLING ALL DANCERS ages 18+, from the professionals to the beginners, if
you're looking for a fun performance or choreography opportunity, to
challenge yourself with a new style of dance or perfect an old one...or
even just looking to connect with other Cleveland dancers, come out for the
fifth OPEN CALL placement audition, all levels of dance experience and all
styles of dance welcome and encouraged!
Auditions are Sunday Aug 25, at Dance Studio M in Solon. Multiple time
spots available.

This audition process will allow dancers to meet the choreographers and
audition for dances of their choice in a group environment that will allow
dancers to learn some basic choreography and display their own dance style
and personality. We will do our best to place everyone who attends in at
least one piece! Pre-registration is REQUIRED by Aug 23 as space is limited
- we only have 7 spots of our 140 left!

More info here: http://www.clevelanddanceproject.com/auditions.html
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clevelanddanceproject.com%2Fauditions.html%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1u0MqccSsqUfsdqTNixNTJ_Y4TVBS6fXuq8nBIdMhW6d9mYZkmyqRwYu8&h=AT0B0CXPzCWxM2cY8GyFChr8-44DYNpoWEYExhkR6kCap_X-VTOx6MhSFkwl2ybdXqvf_Wgp40-NR_JkuGSfFF1E0ivn-gZHSmAVcSn7rAsXcTFjzWSXek2E40_w-aomEOrmsQ>

REHEARSALS will be held once a week for 1.5 hours. The rehearsal schedule
and choreographer intros are posted here
www.clevelanddanceproject.com/about.html

Questions can be directed to our email clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com.

Anna Cerveny
Director