[NEohioPAL] Midview Band Alumni

Lisa Carter, M. Ed. elprofecarter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 18:24:46 PDT 2019

*Attention: Midview Band Alumni*

Rehearsals for the Midview Band Alumni for this fall will be held at the
Midview High School from 6-7 pm at 38199  Capel Rd. Grafton, Ohio 44044 on:

*September 10
*September 17
*September 24
*October 1
*October 8

Bring yourself and your instrument (if possible) for rehearsal to perform
with the Midview Marching Blue on Saturday, September 28th at 7pm at the
Midview Parade of Bands. More Information can be found at
http://www.midviewband.com/2019-parade-of-bands.html  about the parade of
bands. Featured bands include Lorain High, Elyria High, Clearview,
Keystone, Olmsted Falls, Columbia and Midview.

We are also on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MidviewBandAlumni/ and
on the web at https://sites.google.com/midviewk12.org/midviewbandalumni/home

We will also be joining the Midview Marching Blue on October 11th at 6 pm
for the Homecoming Game against Olmsted Falls. Registration for members can
be found at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSelLLcBIHDRhXPonokX_UvObuaHPmq79kfq4Iaa-5gMk6OHnA/viewform

For additional information, please contact Josh Brunger at j
brunger at midview.org or Lisa Carter at elprofecarter at gmail.com
<elprofecarter at gmail.com>

We look forward to your participation in our 7th season!

*Lisa L. Carter*
elprofecarter at gmail.com