[NEohioPAL] HOLIDAY PERFORMERS WANTED

Concept 828 concept828ohio at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 09:03:39 PDT 2019

ATTENTION PERFORMERS:

Concept 828 is accepting submissions for our Christmas Performance Season!
We have multiple performance opportunities including, but not limited to:

   - Crocker Park's Christmas Tree Lighting
   - Cleveland's Tower City Christmas Season
   - IX Center's Christmas Connection

We are looking for both dancers and/or vocalists.  To submit, please send
the following information to concept828ohio at gmail.com with the subject line
"Christmas Performance Submission"

   - Headshot
   - Performance Resumé
   - Dance Reel (if submitting as a dancer)
   - Vocal Reel (if submitting as a vocalist)
   - Rehearsal Availability

Submission deadline will be September 3rd, 2019.

Rehearsals will begin in early October and end in early November.
Performances will begin late November and end mid December.