[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS TONIGHT for A CHRISTMAS CAROL

fctheatre fctheatre at loraincountymetroparks.com
Mon Aug 26 06:43:23 PDT 2019

French Creek Theatre<http://metroparks.cc/theatre.php> is pleased to announce auditions for...
A CHRISTMAS CAROL
(Barlow)
by Charles Dickens
A New Adaptation by Patrick Barlow
Directed by Jacqi Loewy
In this fresh and lively adaptation of the beloved Charles Dickens' classic, five actors tell the entire redemptive story of Ebenezer Scrooge through puppetry, song and a lot of imagination. Fast paced and funny, this intimate production still honors the true the spirit of the season as Scrooge comes to learn and remind us "...we are all of us upon this earth a great family all together, Sir! Are we not dear Bob!"
PERFORMANCES
December 6-22, 2019
Fridays & Saturdays @ 7:30PM
Sundays @ 3:00PM
AUDITIONS
OPEN CALL
(no appointment necessary)

Monday, August 26 & Wednesday, August 28
7:00PM-10:00PM

PREPARATION
Actors will be asked to cold read.
Please dress for movement.
Resume and headshot accepted but not required.
CAST REQUIREMENTS
The show requires a cast of five actors, male or female.
Must be 18 or older and physically agile and able to play several roles.
For more information contact director Jacqi Loewy<mailto:jacqiloewy at aol.com>
All actors cast receive a stipend.

 "A Christmas Carol (Barlow)" is presented by special arrangement with Samuel French, Inc., a Concord Theatricals Company