[NEohioPAL] Santa Wanted for Spectacular Holidays

Spectacular Party Entertainment Inc. bookspe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 11:30:53 PDT 2019

SPE is searching for our next Santa Claus and Father Christmas!
<https://www.facebook.com/job_opening/451270685458525>

We are looking for a new person to join our cast of creatives! We cover
events across the greater Cleveland area, both East and West sides. There
is not one side that we service more than the other, so please note that we
do require you to drive to and from events. We also cover as far as Erie,
PA and occasionally Southern Ohio.

Below are the requirements we request.

*Must be of "Santa" age or passable
*Must be in the Greater Cleveland Area
*Must have reliable transportation
*Must have weekend/holiday availability
*Must be ready to participate in events starting in November
*If you have visible Tattoos, you must be prepared to keep them covered.
*White/sliver beard is a plus but not a requirement.

Santa "Size" is not a requirement, but we may ask for measurements. Past
performances as Saint Nick are not required but are preferred. We will
train you regardless of past experience.

Please send us one headshot, one body shot and a photo of you as Father
Christmas if you have portrayed him before.

The costume is provided, but please supply photo if you have your own suit.
Please apply through our Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/job_opening/451270685458525