[NEohioPAL] RAW Artists performance!

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 05:25:41 PDT 2019

Cleveland Dance Project company has been invited to perform at RAW Artists
at The House Of Blues on Wednesday 9/11, from 7-11pm.
The arts only survive with the support of the community and we need your
support! We invite you to join us (and 60+ other local artists) in this
really cool local event.
*Tickets can be purchased here:* rawartists.com/cdpcompany by September 4
at the latest!

The show will also include other local dance companies, fashion, visual
art, photography, music, and more! Can we count on you to help keep art
alive in Cleveland??? Get your ticket now!
<https://rawartists.com/cdpcompany>

*About Us:*
Cleveland Dance Project Company is an elite contemporary fusion company
that aims to make art relatable to the community and brings people together
through dance. We are a young company that was born just a few months ago,
in Feb 2019! CDP Company is an offshoot of Cleveland Dance Project, whose
larger dance family includes everyone from the dance teacher, to the dance
professional, to the person who's always wanted to boogie but never had the
opportunity until now. We include every style of dance and every
shape/size/gender/religion/color/orientation/ability...because we believe
dance is joy, and dance is love, and there is a place for everyone in our
dance family!

Anna Cerveny
Director
Cleveland Dance Project