[NEohioPAL] Looking for character voice lessons

Allen White awhite at allenmwhite.com
Mon Sep 2 09:53:48 PDT 2019

Hi,

My son-in-law is looking for some guidance in better characterizing
different characters in the Dungeons and Dragons sessions he leads, and
asked me who gives the kinds of lessons that could help. (We're on the
southwest side of Cleveland, and he works in Akron.)

I told him to check the classes at the Beck Center, and to look for
improv classes, as that'll help him in what he's trying to do, but
thought I'd put this out there to see if there are other ideas that
could help him out.

Thanks.

Allen

---