[NEohioPAL] STAGECRAFTERS FALL 2019 TEEN OPPOTUNITIES

DiFrangia, Jacqueline jdifrangia at orangecsd.org
Tue Sep 3 06:26:04 PDT 2019

*STAGECRAFTERS FALL 2019 TEEN OPPORTUNITIES*

Registration for Orange Community Education & Recreation’s Stagecrafters
Fall 2019 semester is currently open at the Pepper Pike Learning Center on
the Orange School District campus, 32000 Chagrin Blvd, Pepper Pike, Ohio.

For students with a dramatic or creative flair, Stagecrafters Theatre can
be counted on to provide ample opportunities for expression and fun!
Stagecrafters is a dramatic arts program which seeks to help each learner
realize a positive self-image while being exposed to the creative aspects
of drama and the discipline of theatre. The program’s classes and
activities incorporate acting, singing, dance, movement, and design, with a
focus on process over product. Classes are for students of different levels
of experience and are designed to better language skills, cooperation,
self-expression, and confidence in a non-competitive atmosphere. Theater
professionals comprise the motivated, fun, and compassionate staff.

We are happy to announce our Teen Academy show, GODSPELL. Auditions are the
week of November 4. Auditions are open to students in grades 8-12. Show
dates are January 31 and February 1, 2020.

The Cabaret Troupe is a Musical Theater Master Class for the most
disciplined and talented teens in Cleveland. The Cabaret Troupe includes
workshop-style classes/rehearsals, as well as performance opportunities.
Open to students in grades 8-12. Auditions will be held Sunday, September
8th from 5:30-8:30pm at Orange High School.

We also offer various classes for students in grades 6-12. We have acting
classes, audition classes, tech classes, and dance classes!

Log on to www.orangerec.com to find out more about our classes and
auditions. For additional information about STAGECRAFTERS year round
programming for youths and adults, please contact Wendy Scott-Koeth at
Orange Community Education & Recreation’s Stagecrafters Office:
216-831-8601, x 5102 or visit the Stagecrafters section ofwww.orangerec.com
.

Stagecrafters is a program of Orange Community Education & Recreation.

--
*Jackie DiFrangia*
*Stagecrafters Associate*

*Stagecrafters is a program of Orange Community Education and Recreation*

--
PLEASE NOTE:  This message and any response to it may constitute a public
record and, therefore, may be subject to disclosure upon request under Ohio