[NEohioPAL] PAID ACTING WORK $20-$23 PER HOUR - Final Post 2019

CCSASC SP ccsascsp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 16:11:52 PDT 2019

PAID ACTING WORK $20-$23 PER HOUR

CLEVELAND CLINIC SIMULATION AND ADVANCED SKILLS CENTER

What:    Standardized Patient (SP) work for ages 18 and over

When:   Various Tuesday and/or Wednesday afternoons for the medical college

            Individual dates for Special Projects

Where:  Cleveland Clinic main campus near University Circle in Cleveland

Pay:     $20.00 to $23.00 per hour plus free parking

*RETURNING SPs (already enrolled)*:

Send email to Dyan at *CCSASCSP at gmail.com <CCSASCSP at gmail.com>* with latest
headshot, phone number and availability.

*_________________________________________________________________*

*NEW applicants*:

Thank you for your interest in the Standardized Patient (SP) program at the
Cleveland Clinic Simulation and Advanced Skills Center.  SPs are people who
portray patients in cases which are used to train caregivers in
Communication Skills.  SPs also present as themselves in Physical Diagnosis
sessions.  Special Project SPs present in a variety of learning
simulations.

-               We have sessions every week from September to May.  Special
Projects occur on various dates throughout the year.

-               SP work is dependent upon which cases we use and whether
any of the patient profiles in the cases match your profile.

-               We will invite you to participate in a specific
session(s).  You are welcome to say Yes or No with no penalty.

*Communication Skills Simulations*

Sessions occur on various Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons from 12:30 p.m.
until 3:00 p.m.

*You will not be needed all Tuesday or Wednesday afternoons; you will be
invited for specific dates. *

*Y*ou must memorize the character profile of a particular patient.

We have a 2-hour training session that accompanies *each* of the
Communication Skills cases, usually on the Monday or Thursday of the week
before the simulation event.  You will be paid for this training.

*Physical Diagnosis Simulations*

Sessions occur on various Tuesday afternoons from 12:30 p.m. until 5:00
p.m.

 For this type of session, you must wear a hospital gown. There is no
character profile to memorize and no training for this type of session.

*Special Projects*

We have many different projects; dates and times will be sent when invited.

*Pay*

$20.00 to $23.00 per hour as an independent contractor.

*Parking – Paid - Voucher provided*

*If you are interested:*

*Note:  It is part of our screening process to see how applicants follow
instructions.*

Answer all numbered items below.

Send to email address which *matches the first initial of your last name*.

No phone calls.

1               Name

2               Age *and* date of birth - casting is within 10-year time
frame

3               Contact information – cell phone

4               Availability

5               Type of simulation you like - Communication Skills,
Physical Diagnosis

and/or Special Projects

6               Why interested in this type of work – write a few
sentences.

7               Headshot or picture

8              Business *and* acting resumes – if no "official" resume,
write information in email

*Returning* SPs only:  Reply to Dyan at *CCSASCSP at gmail.com
<CCSASCSP at gmail.com>*

New applicants with last names beginning with letters A - D:  Reply to
Kristin at *bowerk at ccf.org <bowerk at ccf.org>*

New applicants with last names beginning with letters E - H:  Reply to
CCSASCSPColleen at gmail.com

New applicants with last names beginning with letters I - L:  Reply to
CCSASCSPLiz at gmail.com

New applicants with last names beginning with letters M - P:   Reply to
CCSASCSPHeidi at gmail.com

New applicants with last names beginning with letters Q - T:   Reply to
CCSASCSPSally at gmail.com

New applicants with last names beginning with letters U - Z:   Reply to
payneb3 at ccf.org