[NEohioPAL] Casting call

Megan Weaver megan_weaver at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 3 12:46:15 PDT 2019

Casting call:

Looking for an adult male police officer or EMT to be an actor in out TV spot.

We are selling a senior emergency pendant and want to feature an authority figure holding the product.

We would love someone who has a uniform and could let us film in front of a cruiser, ambulance or other emergency vehicle.

We can absolutely make sure to obscure any locality names or indicators.

Please let us know if you think you fit the bill! It will be a quick and easy shoot.

Job is PAID.

Typically $50 per hour but for the right talent we are NEGOTIABLE