[NEohioPAL] Auditioning for 3-Caucasian Male Actors in Paid Performance on October 25th thru Oct. 27th

thsthingovourz at aol.com thsthingovourz at aol.com
Wed Sep 4 19:17:07 PDT 2019

GreetingsFirst and foremost...IF YOU ARE CHOSEN FOR A ROLE...PLEASE BE A PROFESSIONAL AND FOLLOW THROUGH WITH YOUR COMMITMENT. To cancel one job for a higher paying job after committing is the most UNPROFESSIONAL thing you can do for your reputation as a working actor and word does get around. If you're still reading, please continue...
We are casting 3 (three) Caucasian Male Actors for a one-run interactive mystery performance play held on the weekend of October 25th. with final act Sunday 27th. i.e. Halloween weekend. This is a paid performance, set in the 1985 and would be great for an improvisational comedian/actor with chops but all will be considered and are welcome to respond
We will audition by appointment only with final casting decisions being made no later than Wednesday September 11th.
You will be given a time slot should we feel you are a candidate for the roles we are currently casting but we will keep you in our files for upcoming productions.
In addition to payment, lodging and meals will be provided.

Email responses should be sent to this Email address, thsthingovourz at aol.com or @ mobinc123 at aol.com
That's right, we've been in business so many years, we still have an AOL account! LOL
Please note; These are not your average boring murder mystery events so you'll need to be on top of your game. To be considered for this cut above the rest performance, you must meet the following 6-Point-Criteria

1.) Attend 2 "In-Person" Full Cast Rehearsals from 4:00 PM until 7:00 PM on Sunday Oct. 6th and Sunday Oct. 13th located in downtown Cleveland's Asian Town District. In addition; as many as three (3) online rehearsals on weeknights 7:00 PM until 9:00 PM if needed, via google hangouts, dates to be determined.
MUST BE ON TIME FOR ALL REHEARSALS

2.) Have your own transportation to and from rehearsals and event venue. We do carpool as much as possible however, more than likely you may have to get there yourself, so please be prepared.
3.) Respond first with recent photo/bio with current contact info, we want to see the real you, so keep your photo as current as possible, links to videos would be also be good to add if you have any, if you don't have a video, no worries it's not by any means a deal breaker. And please be as prompt as possible when returning our calls or messages should we have to contact you prior to and during the course of the actual production if you are cast. If you tend to take a few days to respond to messages...PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND.

4.) Have the ability to memorize your lines and recite them with conviction while interacting with strangers.
In addition, improv skills are a must as is "playing well with others". In other words, act accordingly and don't be an ass...unless your character calls for it.

5.) Please keep in mind that once you've committed to the show, we do expect you to follow through with your performance. Therefore, bouncing out of a role at the last minute is not in the least professional, especially if you're canceling for a better opportunity after making your commitment. We've been there, done that and bought the tee shirt so please honor your commitment.

6.) You will be paid by check after performance in addition, lodging and all of your meals during the duration of your performance will also be provided. And before you ask...the answer is, no you may not bring along your significant other, buddy, pal, etc... You're working your craft in luxurious surroundings, and though it would be nice to share that with a special somebody, you'll be on the clock and rooming with the cast for a fantastic weekend enjoyment working your craft.
When responding, please let us know which role you would like to audition for.
Thank you for your interest and break a leg!
W.J.
Logistics Director for 1Mobinc.com
The Roles and DescriptionsRole: Tom Jones: (no relation)Age range: 30s to early 50s
Character type: A Floridian "cigar salesman" out of Miami Florida with alleged ties to the Mob.
Body type: Nondescript

Role: Edward Bender:
Age range: 20's to early 40s
Character type: A Nerd wound up too tight, very intense and over the top yet cowers in the face of danger.
Body Type: Thin to medium build
Role: Jackie-Boy:Age range: 20s to 40sA British punk rocker with a sordid past, able to speak with a British Cockney accent
Body type: Nondescript