[NEohioPAL] New September Improv & Sketch Writing Classes, Shows!

Michael Busch michaelbuschclasses at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 13:03:33 PDT 2019

New September Improv & Sketch Writing Classes, Shows!

Hi all - I'm excited to start some new classes this fall. I'm also
producing shows with the goal of getting more people on stage - info below!

*CLASSES*
All classes are 8 weeks, $200, and have the following payment/discount
options available:

Two Class Discount - sign up for an improv and sketch class and receive $50
off each

Plus One Discount - sign up with a friend any time before the first class
(space permitting) and each receive $25 off

Installments - two installments of $100

Please email for discount/installment details

Sketch Writing 1 - Mondays 7-9pm beginning 09/23
More info/sign up
<https://www.themichaelbusch.com/comedy-writing-1-sketch-comedy>
Improv Level 1 - Tuesdays 7-9pm beginning 09/24
More info/sign up
<https://www.themichaelbusch.com/improv-1-fun-fundamentals>
Improv Level 2 - Wednesdays 7-9pm beginning 09/25
More info <https://www.themichaelbusch.com/improv-2-building-a-world>
(This class requires permission to sign up, so please email me if
interested)

I'm also teaching a workshop Friday 09/20 during Mass Hysteria Improv
Comedy Fest <https://www.masshysteriafest.com/> if you'd like to get a
taste of my improv teaching before signing up for a full class.
More info/sign up
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/starting-strong-an-improv-workshop-with-michael-busch-tickets-64191755268>

*SHOWS*
Friday 09/06 8pm
Improv Comedy Night @Mahall's
<https://www.facebook.com/events/531281317678286/>
Improv sets from Light It On Fire, Edgewater Lords, & Just Go With It
Followed by a long form improv jam open to anyone
Mahall's Main Stage - $5 Advance/$8 Day Of
Tickets
<https://michael-busch-comedy.square.site/product/improv-comedy-night-mahall-s-advance-tickets/8?cs=true>

Wednesday 09/18 8pm
The Mixer: A Comedy & Music Variety Show with Michael Busch
<https://www.facebook.com/events/2362906717362366/>
Performances from Steve Mers, Flamingo City, & More!
Mahall's Main Stage - $8 Advance/$10 Day Of
Tickets <https://michael-busch-comedy.square.site/>

About the instructor:
Michael Busch <https://www.themichaelbusch.com/> is a Cleveland native who
has over fifteen years of professional experience in the Los Angeles comedy
scene and entertainment industry as an actor, writer, director, and
producer. To learn more about his work and other class offerings here in
Cleveland, please visit https://www.themichaelbusch.com/

Training

Michael Busch is a graduate of IO’s improv training program and studied
improv and sketch at The Upright Citizens Brigade
<https://ucbcomedy.com/user/5147> with founders Matt Besser and Matt Walsh,
among others.

Experience

Michael Busch has acted in sketches on Human Giant
<https://youtu.be/GsgQ44_uFW4>, Key & Peele <https://youtu.be/LiwU5jPMnFw>,
and Conan
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAcWQCkAetar-Yp_XFsANHuzML-16oqcr>;
written sketches and digital series for FunnyorDie
<https://youtu.be/_Py6RkjNNWQ>, Comedy Central, AwesomenessTV, Break, and
Maker Studios; was a member of multiple house improv (Harold) teams at IO
West and UCBTLA, a writer/performer on a house sketch (Maude) team at
UCBTLA, and has also written/directed/produced/acted in various other shows
there.

Additional television and film acting credits: The Goldbergs, Adam Ruins
Everything <https://youtu.be/mid1VvK9Xpg>, Glee
<https://youtu.be/RCakbY1ZIus>, The Middle, Pretty Little Liars
<https://vimeo.com/220263095>, The Ghost Whisperer, Community, Jimmy Kimmel
Live, The Arsenio Hall Show, Body of Proof, Hope & Randy
<https://youtu.be/0rprFSG8cTY>, Franklin & Bash, Workaholics, Carpoolers,
Miss March, and dozens of national commercials
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAcWQCkAetapZYVuFghpm0Bz_D-iP3nR_>.

--
For class information please visit: https://www.themichaelbusch.com/classes