[NEohioPAL] DANCE CLASSES at Baldwin Wallace Community Arts School

Heather Dennen heatherdennen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 15:23:54 PDT 2019

Dance classes at the BW Community Arts School begin Monday, September 9,
2019. We are so excited for the amazing season we are going to have. This
season promises to be filled with extraordinary dance education,
friendships, confidence building, and fun!

The Baldwin Wallace Community Arts School Dance Department trains young
dancers to have solid technical foundations, a passion for the arts,
positive self-expression and confidence. Our professional approach ensures
each student receives comprehensive dance training in an environment that
supports personal achievement, discipline, friendship, teamwork, positive
attitudes, creativity, kindness and respect. Curriculum is designed to
train all ages, skill and confidence levels to achieve their greatest
potential whether their goals are professional or personal growth.
Programming includes classes in the areas of ballet, jazz, contemporary,
lyrical, tap, acro, and hip hop for ages 2-21, beginner through
pre-professional levels.

Our dance classes are filling quickly, and we do have limited enrollment
available in each class. Make sure to register soon, so that you don’t get
shut out of the class(es) you want! You can check out all of our dance
class offerings at www.bwcommunityarts.bw.edu .

If you have any questions on our dance programming I would be more than
happy to assist you.  I can be reached at hdennen at bw.edu or by phone at
(440)826-2722.

Happy Dancing!