[NEohioPAL] Free to a good home---props, posters, and programs

Art Thomas athomas3234 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 06:56:24 PDT 2019

I have a small collection of specialty props from the following shows:
"Grease", "The Nerd", "Cabaret", "Dracula", If you are doing any of these
shows this year, please contact me and I'll tell you what I have.

I also have a 1960's 1970's collection of fluorescent (black light) posters
mostly with psychadelic themes, as well as other vintage posters of the
era. (Does anyone remember "Pat Paulson for President"??)

Finally, from my days as a theater reviewer, I have a collection of
programs from the area's professional theaters. The collection spans almost
50 years.

Everything is available for pick up in Lakewood. Organizations need to be
able to supply a letter detailing what you are picking up and state that
the donor (me) did not get any payment for the items.

Please e-mail rather than phone. Thank you!

Art Thomas

<goog_1175686355>
athomas3234 at gmail.com