[NEohioPAL] Choreographer wanted!

Kelly Andrews kellymjandrews at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 00:00:55 PDT 2019

Seeking a choreographer for the Canal Fulton Players upcoming production of “UnwRapping Santa,” a brand new, locally written musical for kids and adults of all ages!

This is a volunteer position, looking to fill the role as soon as possible. The choreographer will be in charge of creating and teaching 3-4 musical numbers for a small cast. Styles are upbeat pop and hip hop/rap. One number will consist of kids only, the others will be filled with whatever cast members we obtain through auditions. We would like to fill this role before September 17th, though we will accept submissions after that date. Dance rehearsals will be scheduled according to the choreographer’s availability, preferably once a week starting September 23rd and running until November 11th, though this is all flexible and we are willing to work with you. Rehearsals will take place at Advent Lutheran Church on Edison St in Uniontown, performances will be at Raintree Golf and Event Center on Mayfair Rd.

Please send an email of interest to Kelly Devus at kellymjandrews at gmail.com. Feel free to include a resume and/or video samples. We will are also willing to work with choreographers who are new and have no previous credits.

www.canalfultonplayers.net

Sent from my iPhone