[NEohioPAL] Bedford Downtown Alliance Seeking World Music Acts For October First Friday

Bedford Downtown bda at bedforddowntown.org
Tue Sep 10 06:41:09 PDT 2019

 Looking for a place to play in public? We can help with that!

Are you a garage band that is looking for a public venue to play at? Maybe
you play a musical instrument and always wanted to give busking a try?
Perhaps you have aspirations of becoming a rapper or other solo performer?
We would like to invite any and all musical acts to come entertain the
residents of Bedford, OH.

The Bedford Downtown Alliance is pleased to announce that they will be
sponsoring First Fridays. We are seeking musical acts, buskers and other
performers to entertain visitors to our Downtown area during the First
Fridays. As we are a fledgling organization, we do not have money to pay
acts BUT we are happy to welcome fledgling performers. We can provide a
public venue where you can gain some experience playing in public or to
record a demo tape. We are now up to a few hundred attendees at our 1st
Friday gatherings. Our only requirement is that you need to be family
friendly (no foul language or violent lyrics).
Our next First Friday is October 4th from 6-9pm. The theme for this 1st
Friday is "Around The World". For this event, we would love to host
performers playing some kind of cultural music. That being said, we will
take any music and we have several more 1st Friday dates available as well.

If you are interested, please either visit the link below of contact
Heather Rhoades at 440-227-3620 or bda at bedforddowntown.org.
http://bedforddowntown.org/first-fridays-performers