[NEohioPAL] Leading Male roles still open for Beachwood Community Theater’s Matilda

Jill Koslen-Freireich jillfrei521 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 08:53:34 PDT 2019

Beachwood Community Theater seeks BOYS for the roles of Bruce, Nigel,
Michael Wormwood and other classmates.  All male roles in this musical have
a LOT of singing and dancing!  We are also in need of adult MALES for
several other solo parts and ensemble.  If interested contact Jill
Koslen-Freireich at this email address to schedule an appointment.  We hope
to complete all casting by this coming Monday.  Performance dates are Nov.
23 - Dec. 15 (no performances Thanksgiving weekend.)  For more info contact
Jill Koslen- Freireich at jillfrei521 at gmail.com