[NEohioPAL] Actress needed immediately for Little Shop of Horrors at Medina County Show Biz.

Will C Crosby willcodycrosby at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 22:18:33 PDT 2019

Actress needed immediately for Little Shop of Horrors at Medina County Show Biz. Role of Chiffon Open!

Contact Director  Will C Crosby at Willcodycrosby at gmail.com if interested.

We will be hosting a Callback audition on Sunday the 15th at 5pm.

You must email the director by Sunday Morning to be considered.

LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS

Music by Alan Menken

Book and Lyrics by Howard Ashman

Location: Haddad Theater 144 N Broadway St, Ohio 44256

(Inside the Medina County Admin Building)

Directed by Will C. Crosby

Musically Directed by Dave W. Coxe

Choreography by Mo Martin

PRODUCTION DATES:

September 27th-October 6rd (Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30pm, Sundays at 2pm)

REHEARSAL DATES:

This show opens in 2 weeks, we will not be able to accommodate any conflicts. Please be available Sunday-Thursday 7-10 and then tech week the following week.

The meek floral assistant Seymour Krelborn stumbles across a new breed of plant he names "Audrey II" - after his coworker crush. This foul-mouthed, R&B-singing carnivore promises unending fame and fortune to the down-and-out Krelborn as long as he keeps feeding it, BLOOD. Over time, though, Seymour discovers Audrey II's out of this world origins and intent towards global domination!

Available Role

Chiffon

The Middle Voice Street Urchin.

Gender: Female

Age: 18 to 40

We will be fulfilling the role after the callbacks session Sunday the 15th. If Cast please plan to stay for the rehearsal from 6pm-10pm.

Questions? Contact the director, Will C. Crosby – Willcodycrosby at gmail.com