[NEohioPAL] Event: German Brass band concert in Brunswick on Sept. 17

Brian Gutkoski bgutkoski at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 08:04:30 PDT 2019

University of Braunschweig Brass band concert will be at Brunswick High School (3581 Center Rd, Brunswick, OH 44212) on Tuesday, September 17th at 7pm. The school is located on Rt. 303 about a mile west of I-71. A $5 donation will be requested at the door, and proceeds will go to the German Cultural Gardens in Cleveland.  We hope to see many of you at the concert!

The Band, with its 65 student musicians, is touring 8 U.S. cities and presents a very entertaining program with modern arrangements of music from movies and musicals, rock and pop music, and much more.

Tickets will be available at the door only
This event is sponsored by DANK Cleveland Chapter #30 and the German Gardens Cultural Foundation of Cleveland

https://www.dankcleveland.org/events