[NEohioPAL] Cleveland State School of Film and Media Arts Open Casting Day

Benton Reynolds bentonreynolds17 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 08:43:31 PDT 2019

Casting will be held this Saturday, September 14th, from 10 A.M. to 3 P.M.
at the School of Film and Media Arts, 13375 Euclid Ave, 6th Floor, Room
660.

The purpose of this event is to bring local and aspiring actors to the
attention of our students who can use their skills for their forthcoming
projects.

If anyone is interested they must prepare the following:

   1. A 1-2 minute prepared monologue
   2. An updated resumé

Participants will have their monologue filmed and uploaded to the Film
School's online database, which our students frequently utilize.

We are reaching out to you to help us spread the word of this event and get
people interested in acting for aspiring filmmakers. This is meant for
actors of all ages and abilities.

To sign up for this event participants will have to sing up for a time slot
provided in the link below:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0d4caea928a0fb6-school4

Signing up through the link will guarantee a time slot for an audition.
Walk Ins can be accommodated but the participant should be prepared for a
wait time until a vacant spot opens up.

If you have any questions please email Maria Gigante at
m.f.gigante at csuohio.edu