[NEohioPAL] Volunteer Role Player Oppertunity***

Colleen Drews cdrewsman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 15 09:26:39 PDT 2019

THIS IS A NON PAID ACTIVITY.  IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE THIS AS A PERSONAL TRAINING OPPERTUNITY TO HONE YOUR TRAUMA ACTING SKILLS (IE Crying, Screaming, Shock response, Pain, Fear) AND GIVE BACK TO YOUR COMMUNITY FIRST RESPONDERS.  I WELCOME YOU TO RESPOND BACK.  My only request is that you be open to direction, check your ego at the door and have fun! Thank you in advance!
I am in need of victims for a Tactical Emergency Casualty Care Training.

This is a Tactical Emergency Casualty Care Drill
ACTIVE SHOOTER Scenario
Tuesday, September 24, 2019Wednesday September 25, 2019Thursday, September 26, 2019
Drill Time 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
CALL TIME for Moulage and prep 8:00 AM
This Drill is in Alliance, OH
I need 8 to 10 victims for this drill.   (12 and up unless granted permission by me.)
More info once confirmed as volunteer.

DEADLINE for volunteering ASAP
 ***PLEASE NOTE****  YOU DON'T HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR ALL THREE DATES.  RESPOND BACK TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS < victim.actors.cleveland at gmail.com > WITH THE DATE/S YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE***    Please feel free to share with friends or family who might be interested in participating! No acting experience required. ****

Thank you!
Take care,

Colleen L Drews

Lead Coordinator for Traumatic Players of Cleveland

Volunteer Victims Coordinator and Trauma Training Environment Expert for WSCERT

www.traumaticplayers.com

Find Us on Facebook

|  |
Log In or Sign Up to View

See posts, photos and more on Facebook.

(216)410-6671  victim.actors.cleveland at gmail. com

|  |  |

|  |

*Amateurs practice so they get it right.  Professionals practice so they
don't get it wrong!*

Take care,

Colleen Drews