[NEohioPAL] Period Cars, Vans, Trucks Needed for WB Feature Film

Meredith Dobro meredith at angelaboehmcasting.com
Mon Sep 16 07:49:09 PDT 2019

PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS!

YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN SOMEONE HAS AN IMPORTANT CONNECTION!

Angela Boehm Casting is looking for PERIOD CARS for the Warner Brothers
feature film “Judas and The Black Messiah”.

Cars need to be 1950's - early 1970's (up to 1973) and we are looking for
average to beat-up quality cars. Not classic show cars. *This is a great
chance to put to use that long-forgotten car left in the garage!*

Shoot dates will be Oct. 13th - Dec. 13th, 2019.
Shoot days are Monday through Friday.

We would like drivers to come with the cars and work as background. We will
pay background $10 per hour on set, guaranteed 8-hour minimum. We will give
a flat $25 bump for all cars/vans.

   -

   To submit:
   -

   Email angela at angelaboehmcasting.com or text to 440-465-3355
   -

   Subject: Picture cars and background
   -

   Include 1-2 pictures of you AND 1-2 CLEAR pictures of your car
   -

   Name
   -

   Phone
   -

   Current location
   -

   Year, Make, and Model of your car
   -

   NO bright red, yellow or white cars
   -

   Please list if you have flexible days you are available to be on set, or
   any conflicts during the filming.