[NEohioPAL] Come Try A Class For Free!! Meisner, Kids/Teens, Improv, On Camera, Script Choices

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 17:15:20 PDT 2019

Hi All,

  Houde School of Acting offers a first class for free to anyone interested! We offer Meisner Technique, Improv, Masked improv, On Set Script Choices, and On-Camera Audition Classes as well Kids Tweens and Teen Classes.

We utilize our 8 different sets and also our on-camera room for students to view their performance afterwards.

  If you or anyone you know is interested please visit www.houdeschoolofacting.com or email contact at houdeschoolofacting.com to sign up or for more info.

|  |
Home - Houde School of Acting

Houde School of Acting has been in business since 2005 and has seen many students achieve great success. We operate out of two studios, Downtown Cleveland (2310 Superior Rd) and Kent (402 S. Francis St.)

Below is our schedule:

Houde School of Acting 2019 Fall Schedule

Cleveland (2310 Superior Ave)

Sunday 4:30-6:30 Improv 2

Sunday 7-9:30 Improv 1

Monday 5-6:30 Young Actors

Monday 6:45-9:30 Meisner Technique

Tuesday 7-9:30 Improv for the Actor

Wednesday 6-8 Dialects

Thursday 230-4:15 Meisner Technique

Thursday 4:30-6 Young Actors

Thursday 6-7:30 On-Set Script Choices

Thursday 7:30-9:30 Advanced Meisner

Kent (402 S. Francis Rd.)

Monday 7-9:30 Improv

Tuesday 5-6:30 Young Actors

Tuesday 7-9:30 Meisner

Wednesday 630-8 Advanced Meisner

Friday 3:30-5 Meisner Technique

Saturday 12-230 On Camera/Meisner

Please share with a friend or colleague who may be interested!

Sincerely,
Jessica Houde-Morris