[NEohioPAL] Casting Call

Meredith Dobro meredith at angelaboehmcasting.com
Tue Sep 24 09:09:49 PDT 2019

SEEKING NEW SUBMISSIONS ONLY - IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED FOR THIS ROLE,
DO NOT RE-SUBMIT UNLESS WE REQUEST INFO!

==========

MALE AND FEMALE CORE BLACK PANTHER EXTRAS NEEDED, ALL AFRICAN AMERICAN, AGE
RANGE CHANGED TO 18-21 ONLY

----------

*Please read carefully, entirely, and follow all directions in order to be
submitted.*

The feature film from Warner Bros. called "Judas and the Black Messiah" is
shooting in the Cleveland area Oct 21st - Dec 14th, 2019. We are looking
for Core Black Panther Extras who will be available the entire shoot, but
not used daily. Must stay available. Must have acting ability. These 4
extras will be part of our Black Panthers and interact with our main
characters.

African American talent
Age 18-21
Both male and female
Thin to average body build
Any piercings or tattoos must be easily hidden by clothing
It's more about your acting abilities and personality.
$13 an hour with an 8 hour/day guarantee

*Please submit as follows...*

Email Angela at angelaboehmcasting.com
Subject: Core Panthers
Include resume with 2-3 current photos including a headshot and full-body,
plus your city, phone, height and please include that you are fully
available for our shoot dates. *If your city is outside the Cleveland area,
please indicate whether you can work as a local.*
<https://www.facebook.com/angelaboehmcasting/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel>