[NEohioPAL] Audition SLOTS for FUN HOME @ Ensemble!

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Thu Sep 26 07:29:34 PDT 2019

*There are still slots left to audition for Ensemble's first musical in a
decade!!*
To close our amazing 2019-2020 Season "Making HER Story". This is SUCH a
poignant and beautiful story with and amazing score!
Performing in April-May of 2020! Sign up! Come on out!!
This Sunday and Monday!

*:: FUN HOME ::*
By *Lisa Kron, Jeanine Tesori, & Alison Bechdel *
Directed by *Joanna May Cullinan*
Musical Director *Rachel Woods.*

CLICK HERE FOR LINK <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/auditions> to
audition information and to sign up for an audition slot!!  We look forward
to meeting you!!

::WINNER! Best Musical - 2015 Tony® Awards! ::
:: WINNER! Best Score (Jeanine Tesori & Lisa Kron) - 2015 Tony® Awards! ::
:: WINNER! Best Book of a Musical (Lisa Kron) - 2015 Tony® Awards! ::
:: WINNER! Best Musical -New York Drama Critics' Circle Award, Obie Award,
Lucille Lortel Award, Outer Critics Circle Award, Off-Broadway Alliance
Award! ::
:: FINALIST! Pulitzer Prize for Drama::

*PLEASE Email or call with ANY Questions*.  P:: *216-438-0544*  E::
*auditions at ensemble-theatre.org
<auditions at ensemble-theatre.org>*