[NEohioPAL] CPH Behind-the-Scene: INTO THE BREECHES! | Mon., Sept. 30 @ 6:30 PM

Marketing marketing at clevelandplayhouse.com
Thu Sep 26 12:40:51 PDT 2019

Coming soon at Cleveland Play House...

Behind-the-Scenes: Into the Breeches!
Monday, Sept. 30 | 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Location: CPH Educational Center, 1901 E. 13th Street, 5th Floor

Cleveland Play House offers you ways to be a CPH insider all season long! With our InsideCPH programs, you'll get up-close-and-personal with the people and processes that make our work happen - all in a fun and informal setting. They're always open to the public, and always FREE of charge.

Join us for our Behind-the-Scenes event for Into the Breeches! on Monday, Sept. 30th at 6:30 PM, and learn more about the rehearsal process from one of our actors. This intimate session is tied to the action on our stages! Whether it's a performance workshop, an enlightening discussion, or a rockin' demonstration of musical chops, you'll get a chance to rub shoulders with the talented performers you'll see right here at CPH. Learn something new and have a great time with new friends...all for FREE!

The event will be held in the CPH Educational Center located at 1901 E. 13th Street, 5th Floor (in the CSU Theatre & Dance/Middough building).

RSVP TODAY:
https://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/calendar/2019/09/30/into-the-breeches