[NEohioPAL] part time adjunct needed to teach technical theatre class at Lake Erie College

doctor celery doctorcelery at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 27 09:59:14 PDT 2019

I may need someone part time adjunct to teach technical theatre class at Lake Erie College

Needed to teach 1-2 classes in the area of technical theatre.

TH 107 Introduction to technical theatre plus the opportunity to teach a second class in a specialized topic.
Both classes are dependent upon enrollment.

Minimum M.A in Theatre or related field, plus professional experience, plus some teaching experience preferred.

Salary is scaled based upon highest degree earned.

Person may also have an opportunity to contribute to our Spring productions for an additional stipend.

Interested persons may contact Dr. Jerry Jaffe (Professor fo Theatre) at jjaffe at lec.edu

"She went down to the pet shop and came back with two alligators. We asked her why she'd got two alligators, and she said they were on sale. Buy one at the regular price and you got another one for a penny. An alligator one cent sale. In its own way it made sense." Richard Brautigan, A CONFEDERATE GENERAL FROM BIG SUR