[NEohioPAL] Get Pro Footage For Your Demo Reel Filmed in Cleveland!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 17:48:20 PDT 2019

Hi All,

  Houde School of Acting is now offering Full-Service, In-Houde, 4K Scene Production & Editing for Actor’s Demo Reels. Our studio is located Downtown Cleveland @ 2310 Superior Ave.

Click here to see our 2019 Summer Hype Reel

Houde Reels - 4K Hype Reel Summer 2019 - Houde School Of Acting - Demo Reel

|  |  |

|  |
Houde Reels - 4K Hype Reel Summer 2019 - Houde School Of Acting - Demo Reel

This video showcases small segments of a few scenes we have produced at our studio, Houde Demo Reels, located in...

  We have been working diligently to make certain that all of our productions showcase the utmost professionalism. We are the only service like this in the Midwest and we have the equipment, crew and quality end-product to rival others in LA and NYC. Save the plane ticket cost and film right here in Cleveland!

  For pricing and package options, please visit www.houdereels.com and click the “demo reels” tab at the top. If you have any questions or would like to book your reel email us at contact at houdeschoolofacting.com.

|  |
Houde Reels

  We also offer frequent “Flash Sales” for a lower price which gives you a 30 second clip or monologue for $225, which is the perfect length for a demo reel clip.

Please contact us if you are interested and share with a friend!

Sincerely,
Jessica Houde-Morris