[NEohioPAL] AUDITION NOTICE - Note-Oriety Show Choir is Seeking New Members

Barbara M bjmcdow8 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 18:34:14 PDT 2019

*We are Note-Oriety Show Choir!!!*

*We are welcoming new singers for the 2019-2020 season. *

*Do you like singing for fun?  Are you missing high school or college choir
and looking to find a place to sing again? Do you like bringing musical
entertainment to senior adults in our community?  Yes!  We have the group
for you!*

*WHEN:* Join us Tuesday, October 1 at 6:30 p.m. for a new member greeting.
Regular rehearsals run on Tuesday nights from 7:00-9:00 pm.

*WHERE:* Orchard Middle School, 6800 Som Center Road, Solon, Ohio 44139

*WHO:* All singers age 18+ are welcome.

*CONTACT:* Email noteorietyshowchoir at gmail.com for more information with
your name, email address, and phone number, and someone will get back to
you with information about rehearsals and auditions.

*About Note-Oriety*

Now in our 52nd year, Note-Oriety Show Choir performs throughout Northeast
Ohio at senior facilities, nursing homes, meetings, and private parties, as
well as a wide variety of community events. Semi-annual concerts are held
in December and June at Solon High School. Our repertoire includes mostly
pop tunes and Broadway show tunes with a healthy mix of a little bit of
everything else from country, classic, folk, etc.

*Follow us on **Facebook* <https://www.facebook.com/noteorietyshowchoir>*!*

*Visit our website <https://www.noteorietyshowchoir.com/>!*