[NEohioPAL] The Movement Project Calendar Raffle Fundraiser

Irene Honora irene at themovementproject.org
Mon Sep 30 09:39:00 PDT 2019

*The Movement Project Calendar Raffle Fundraiser*

*All proceeds raised will go directly to support The Movement Project’s
programing for Northeast Ohio’s artists, youth and families. With your
support, TMP is able to provide affordable and accessible dance
performances, programing and education to our community. Help make a
difference today!*

*Purchase a raffle calendar during September 2019 for $30 to be entered in
the raffle. For every day in October, a winner will be drawn to win the
item listed on that day! Proceeds will go directly to The Movement Project.
Winners will be contacted by phone and email. To buy a raffle, visit our
website here <http://www.themovementproject.org/fundraiser>!*

*$30 - Entire month!*

*$15 - Last two weeks (Oct. 16th - 31st)*

*Can win up to 2 days!*

--
*Irene Honora*
Company Member