[NEohioPAL] WUAL's "Black and Blue Rhapsody, " by Richard Asbury, Showcased in Freshwater Cleveland

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 17:08:32 PDT 2019

Hello, Arts Supporters . . .
Karin Connelly Rice, Sr. News Editor for FreshWater Cleveland, an on-line magazine, recently featured Richard Asbury, Playwright, "Black and Blue Rhapsody."Karin was referred to us by Dan McGlaughlin, Cuyahoga Arts and Culture.  We were showcased as one of the smaller arts organizations which received a CAC grant to produce "Black and Blue Rhapsody."Please read and enjoy the article, in which we were privileged to participate thanks to Dan McGlaughlin..
Small grants can make a big difference, Cuyahoga Arts & Culture finds
https://www.freshwatercleveland.com/features/CACSmallGrants092619.aspx

Thanks .  . .

Sue Johnson

Director, WUAL

Producer, "Wake Up and Live With the Arts"

wakeupandlives at gmail.com