[NEohioPAL] SUNDAY CABARET-THIS SUNDAY-CAROL LESLIE-MUSIC BOX SUPPER CLUB!

Carol Leslie Vocalist carol.leslie.jazz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 07:59:29 PDT 2019

Sunday 6th October, join me, *Carol Leslie*, and my wonderful trio: *Mike
Elkins* (keys), *George Lee* (bass), and the wonderful rhythm lady herself
on drums, *Sunny Tabler*! We're performing at the Music Box Supper Club,
doors open 4pm, cabaret starts 5pm-6.30pm. *No cover*! Come enjoy torch
songs, a little Beatles, Carpenters, Ella, Jobim, something for everyone to
enjoy, while enjoying a tasty supper, or just a glass or two, down by the
river.

Music Box Supper Club
1148 Main Ave., Cleveland, OH 4113
216.242.1250