[NEohioPAL] Kids & Teen Acting Classes at Kent & Cleveland Studios

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 12:20:16 PDT 2019

Hi All,

Houde School Of Acting offers Kids, Tweens and Teens classes at both of our locations in Kent and Cleveland. If your child is interested in acting, he/she can come check out a free class at either location! We utilize our 8 different sets and also our on-camera room so students can view their performance afterwards. The sets include living room, diner, lobby, interrogation room, kitchen, lounge, stage and office.

Below is our current schedule:

Cleveland (2310 Superior Ave)

Monday 5-6:30 Young Actors

Thursday 4:30-6 Young Actors