[NEohioPAL] SETH RUDETSKY in RHAPSODY IN SETH

Linda Hefner lhefner at lorainccc.edu
Thu Oct 3 08:07:04 PDT 2019

OOOPS! In my excitement to tell you all about Seth Rudetsky coming to Stocker Arts Center, I neglected to let you know how to get tickets!

Tickets are available www.stockerartscenter.com<http://www.stockerartscenter.com>, through the box office at 440-366-4040 Monday through Friday from noon to six, and at the door the evening of the performance. Tickets are $40 for Adult tickets in the Orchestra section and $33 in the Mezzanine. Students and Active Duty Military are $10.

Stocker Arts Center is located on the campus of Lorain County Community College, 1005 N Abbe Rd, Elyria 44035.

Linda Hefner
Box Office Coordinator
Stocker Arts Center
1005 N Abbe Rd, Elyria OH 44035