[NEohioPAL] Actors needed for Halloween Event at the Baseball Heritage Museum

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Fri Oct 4 04:46:30 PDT 2019

Boo! at the Museum 2019Saturday October 26, 1-:20 pm
What Really Happened to Ty Cobb's Jersey? Based on a True Story

The time is 1911. The Cleveland Baseball Team has lost one of it's most beloved members, star pitcher Addie Joss.All the teams in the League organize to send their best players to Cleveland's League Park to play a benefit game for Addie's family.  All the best players come, including the notorious Ty Cobb But somehow, his Detroit uniform goes missing on the way and he has to play in a Cleveland uniform. This is a true story. The rest we are making up and that is where you could come in.
 It will be like a Clue game. I am looking for a few people to play reporters, train porters, mouthy babes, concerned citizens  to pitch the clues to  our visitors.
This is a G rated production as it is a family event but its not necessarily just for kids.
The gig pays $75.You must have your own costuming. I am setting it 10 years later in 1921 and that is a pretty easy era to recreate.To be considered email me
margaret at baseballheritagemuseum.org
Preference will be given to people who send a You Tube or audio clip of themselves playing any of these  roles.
Thanks!Margaret

Director, Programming and Engagment,  The Baseball Heritage Museummargaret at baseballheritagemuseum.org
2167891083 | www.baseballheritagemuseum.org |6601 Lexington Avenue Cleveland OH 44103