[NEohioPAL] Seeking Latin American new faces to be extras in feature films

Actor Factory actorfactoryohio at outlook.com
Mon Oct 7 06:15:01 PDT 2019

Are you of Hispanic/Latino/South American descent?
 Want to break into the film industry? There is a surge in the need for various ethnicities and we are booking Latino people that want to be the film industry. If this has been your dream it's possible to get on the big screen. Please reply with your name, head shot or selfie, full body photo, and age to 216-409-2138. Or reply by email. We are hiring extras right now!