[NEohioPAL] Wild West Cowboys needed

Stunt Cat stuntcatprod at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 14:03:11 PDT 2019

Stunt Fight and/or stage combat experience desired.  Works Oct 19 and 20 in
Brunswick, OH at Mapleside Farms.  We'll need to schedule 3 rehearsals
between now and Oct 19 to learn a quick scene and a fight.  Rehearsals are
unpaid but pay is $150 per day for the 19th and 20th.   We do 4 shows per
day and roaming meet n greets between shows. Jesse James, Calamity Jane,
Johnny Ringo, Marshall Winesap, Deputy Applecore (physical comedy)

Also need a few cowboys and cowgirls for roaming characters. Ike Clanton,
Whip Crackin’ Paula Red,  Wyatt Earp, Bat Masterson, Annie Oakley, CPearl
Hart, Miss Honey Crisp,
Roaming characters are at $11/hr.
Send headshot and Resume to Martin at stuntcatprod at gmail.com

Martin Carlton