[NEohioPAL] Latitudes Poetry Night in Akron

Theresa Gottl Brightman tmgottl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 11:29:27 PDT 2019

*Latitudes Poetry Night*

*Wednesday, October 16*

*7pm*

*Compass Coffee (in the basement of The Well)*
*647 E. Market Street, Akron, OH 44304*

This month, we will again be hosting a round-robin workshop for the first
hour of Latitudes Poetry Night.  Bring 10-15 copies of a rough draft poem
(one page or less, please), and we will workshop the pieces in the group.

Our open mic will start at around 8pm.  Please limit your open mic reading
to 3 minutes or less to allow time to be shared with everyone who wishes to
read.

Feel free to join us for only the workshop, only open mic, or both!

Latitudes Poetry Night takes place every 3rd Wednesday of the month at
Compass Coffee.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>