[NEohioPAL] Imaginos Productions Open-Call for Paid Character Work

Jacob Whitson jwhitson at imaginosproductions.com
Sun Oct 13 07:20:23 PDT 2019

Imaginos Productions LLC is looking for more dedicated cast members to join
the team! Imaginos employs, and then trains and collaborates with working
actors and entertainers to bring costumed characters, puppets, and
immersive theatre experiences to life at private parties, big events, and
various other shows. All work is *PAID* at hourly rates.

*Open-Call Audition Schedule:*

   - Monday, October 14th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
   - Tuesday, October 15th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
   - Monday, October 21st from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
   - Tuesday, October 22nd from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
   - Wednesday, October 23rd from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
   - Thursday, October 24th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
   - Sunday October 27th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm

We are currently looking to employ more talented folks with weekend
availability for semi-regular outings as various costumed characters like
princesses, superheroes, pirates, and even dinosaur-handlers. *We book
through the entire year, so we are most interested in actors looking for
fairly consistent part-time work*.

*If you plan to attend any of these auditions, please notify us via email
directly at jwhitson at imaginosproductions.com
<jwhitson at imaginosproductions.com>, or text or call us at (440) 973-6629. A
headshot and resume in advance is also required.*

Auditions will take place at our HQ in Berea, OH just down the road from
Baldwin Wallace campus (Address: *682 West Bagley Road, #A-8, Berea, OH
44017*). The building is next to a storage space rental company. When
pulling in, you will want to turn right towards the florist and drive down
to the end of the first building. Our suite is located on that corner.

*Please arrive ready to move. Materials will be provided, but if you would
like to prepare a monologue or a song to sing, please feel free. We will
not be able to provide accompaniment for singers at the auditions.*

Thank you!

*Jacob Whitson*
(440) 973-6629